ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B. PHARM. (INTAKE 60):
1. HSC examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
2. 45% for reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
3. Valid score at MHT-CET conducted by Government of Maharashtra or valid NEET Score conducted by
ADMISSION PROCESS (B. PHARM.)
For securing admission, the candidate has to qualify the MHT-CET/NEET with Non Zero score. The admission to colleges in Maharashtra is carried out through the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State).
Centralized Admission Process (Cap)
An unaided private profession educational institution shall admit candidates through the centralized admission process.The stages of CAP shall be as follows:
1. Display or publishing of information brochure by competent authority.
2. Filling online application form by candidate for participation in centralized admission process.
3. Confirmation of online application form and document verification at facilitation center by the candidate in person.
4. Display or publishing of provisional merit list, submission of grievances if any and display or publishing of final merit list.
5. Display of available category-wise seats for CAP rounds 1, 2, and 3.
6. Filling up an confirmation of online option form having preferences of courses and institutions before CAP round 1. Candidate may fill in choices of institutes and courses in decreasing order of their preferences as specified by competent authority. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP round 1, 2, and 3.
7. Display of provisional allotment of CAP round 1, 2, and 3 indicating allotted institute and courses.
8. Reporting and accepting offered seats will be as per allotment of CAP round 1, 2, and 3 by candidate at reporting center.
Institute level Admissions
20% of the total seats are assigned to the college management for admissions. Please contact the admission cell in-charge in the college premises for more details.
ELIGIBILITY FOR M. PHARM.
(INTAKE: PHARMACEUTICS 15, Quality Assurance Techniques: 15):
1. GPAT 2018
2. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate in Bachelor of Pharmacy degree course or equivalent courses recognized by the apex body.
3. 45% for reserved category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
Reserved Category students (SC, NT, SBC,OBC ) can avail scholarship benefits from Social Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra.
GPAT qualified candidates get scholarship from AICTE.
Admission Schedule 2018-19