Admission Process : 2020-2021
Centralized on-line admission process for B. Pharmacy (First Year), Direct Second Year B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy is governed by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra every year. To participate in admission process students must have to appeare for MHT CET 2020-2021.
Visit MHT- CET -2020 official websites for detailed information about admissions 2020-21
For more details, please get in touch with our admission cell.
Prof. K. T. Jadhav
COURSES OFFERED BY COLLEGE
D.PHARM (INTAKE 60)
B. PHARM (INTAKE 100)
PHARM. D (INTAKE 30)
M. PHARM (PHARMACEUTICS -INTAKE 15)
M. PHARM (PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ASSURANCE -INTAKE 15)
M. PHARM (PHARMACOLOGY -INTAKE 09)
M. PHARM (PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY -INTAKE 06)
A. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR d. PHARM. (INTAKE 60)
The admission process is governed by by Hon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. The vacant seats after Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) will be filled at Institute level according to merit & as per guidelines of the Hon. Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
1) For Maharashtra:
i) The Candidate should be an India National
ii) For the admission to first year of Diploma course in pharmacy, the candidate should have passed higher secondary certificate H.S.C. (std.XII) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of or its equivalent examination with at least 35% marks in aggregate with Physic, Chemistry, Biology Mathematics and English.
2) Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for institute quota only.
3) NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National-
i) Passed higher secondary certificate H.S.C. (std.XII) Examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics or Biology.(Botany & Zoology)
ii) Any other criteria declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
b. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B. PHARM. (INTAKE 100) & PHARM. d (INTAKE 30)
1. HSC examination or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
2. 45% for reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
3. Valid score at MHT-CET conducted by Government of Maharashtra or valid NEET Score conducted by
ADMISSION PROCESS (B. PHARM. & PHARM. D)
For securing admission, the candidate has to qualify the MHT-CET/NEET with Non Zero score. The admission to colleges in Maharashtra is carried out through the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State).
Centralized Admission Process (Cap)
An unaided private profession educational institution shall admit candidates through the centralized admission process.The stages of CAP shall be as follows:
1. Display or publishing of information brochure by competent authority.
2. Filling online application form by candidate for participation in centralized admission process.
3. Confirmation of online application form and document verification at facilitation center by the candidate in person.
4. Display or publishing of provisional merit list, submission of grievances if any and display or publishing of final merit list.
5. Display of available category-wise seats for CAP rounds 1, 2, and 3.
6. Filling up an confirmation of online option form having preferences of courses and institutions before CAP round 1. Candidate may fill in choices of institutes and courses in decreasing order of their preferences as specified by competent authority. The option form once confirmed shall be considered for allotment in CAP round 1, 2, and 3.
7. Display of provisional allotment of CAP round 1, 2, and 3 indicating allotted institute and courses.
8. Reporting and accepting offered seats will be as per allotment of CAP round 1, 2, and 3 by candidate at reporting center.
Institute level Admissions
20% of the total seats are assigned to the college management for admissions. Please contact the admission cell in-charge in the college premises for more details.
c. ELIGIBILITY FOR M. PHARM. COURSES
PHARMACEUTICAL Quality Assurance 15,
PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY 06):
1. GPAT 2020
2. Minimum 55% marks in aggregate in Bachelor of Pharmacy degree course or equivalent courses recognized by the apex body.
3. 50% for reserved category candidates from Maharashtra state only.
Reserved Category students (SC, NT, SBC,OBC ) can avail scholarship benefits from Social Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra.
GPAT qualified candidates get scholarship from AICTE.